Spellgarden Games is an indie game studio based in Stuttgart, Germany. We released our first game Sticky Business in July 2023 and are now looking for administration support to join our small team. We are a fully remote team and work four days a week with Fridays off. We believe that a healthy work-live balance is essential and we always put our health before any project.
What we are looking for
- 5 - 10h / Week
- Flexible working hours
- 100% remote
- Fluent in German and English
- At least one year of experience with administrative work & accounting
- Write and file invoices
- Communication with tax advisor and banks, etc.
- Sort and respond to/forward emails
- Book travel
- Maintain financial overview
- Nice to have: Project management support
- Nice to have: Quality assurance / Testing support
We welcome applications even if you don’t meet every criteria listed. We highly encourage people from marginalized communities in the games industry to apply.
If you would like to work with us, send us a mail (German or English) with a little bit about yourself and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here: